**Note: You will need your Secure SSL/TLS email settings to complete this guide, since you must enter them during the installation. This allows SquirrelMail to send and receive emails from your server.
- Log into your cPanel.
- Click the Softaculous Apps Installer option in the Software section.
- Type ‘squirrel’ in the available search field. Click the SquirrelMail option.
- You will see an overview of SquirrelMail along with a link to their support site. Click the Install Now button.
- Next to the Choose Protocol option, select if you want your site to start with http://, http://www., https://, or https://www.
- Click the drop-down menu next to Choose Domain and select the one you want to install it on.
- For the “In Directory” option, enter a folder name if you want to use one. For example, if you enter “squirrel” you would access SquirrelMail at: example.com/squirrel
- Enter a name for your SquirrelMail site in the next field.
- In the IMAP Settings section enter your Secure SSL/TLS settings and check the box for TLS/SSL.
- In the SMTP Settings section enter your Secure SSL/TLS settings and check the box for TLS/SSL.
- Click the Install button on the bottom of the page.
- You are finished when you see a message stating “Congratulations, the software was installed successfully.” Click the provided link to access your new SquirrelMail installation.
- You can then log into SquirrelMail and check your email. Be sure to use your full email address as the username. It will look like this.