In this guide, we will show you how to change your default AbanteCart Currency. By default, AbanteCart is set to US dollars after installation. But, you can switch between several available currencies in your Admin panel. Follow along to learn how to change your base AbanteCart currency from US Dollar to Pound Sterling or Euro.
If you’re interested in using AbanteCart to build an online store, it can be installed with just a single click using Softaculous which is included with all of InMotion’s Shared Hosting plans.
Changing AbanteCart Currency
- Login to your AbanteCart Admin panel.
- Click System, Settings, then Store Details in the navigation menu.
- Scroll down to the Base Currency setting and click the dropdown menu.
- Select the AbanteCart currency you want to change to. options are Euro, Pound Sterling, and US Dollar.
- Click the Save button. You are finished when you see a message stating “Success: You have successfully saved your settings!”
Congratulations, now you know how to change your base AbanteCart currency. Now you can provide prices in your preferred currency rate. Check out our AbanteCart section for more guides to help you build a successful eCommerce store.