Follow along with the steps below to learn how to change the Logo in a PHP-Nuke web page.
Replacing the Logo in a PHP-Nuke Website
Changing the Logo File
- Before you begin, you will need to verify the theme that you are using. Login to the PHP-Nuke Administration back end. Â
Click on the PREFERENCES icon, then scroll to the bottom of the screen. Â
- Look for the line that reads DEFAULT THEME FOR YOUR SITE. Â Note this down, or leave the window open so that you can reference it when we are looking at the website files.
- Login to your Cpanel.
- Open the File Manager, then navigate to your installation files. Â You will be looking for the THEMES folder. Â Click on the THEMES folder, then search for the theme that you identified in step 3. Â Open the folder of the theme that you are using. Â The location of the LOGO.GIF file may vary per the theme that you are using. Â
- However, first make sure to find the original LOGO.GIF file, then rename the file or delete it. Â Make sure that you have a backup of the file before you delete it.
- Upload the logo file that you wish to use in its place. Â The file that you are uploading will need to be renamed so that it uses the same name as your previous logo: Â LOGO.GIF.
This completes the replacement of the logo file. Â Make sure to take a look at the website and check to make sure that the logo file is appearing as per your needs. Â If necessary, you can also alter the HEADER.HTML file so that your logo appears that way that you wish. Â Here are a few screen shots showing the change in the logo appearance:
NEW LOGO used: