The weForms contact form builder allows WordPress users to quickly create forms, starting with common templates. Users can also easily export and import forms from other WordPress websites and plugins.
Export forms to transfer to another WordPress website or form submissions for management in an external spreadsheet application (e.g. Microsoft Excel and LibreOffice Calc):
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- Hover over weForms and click Tools. You’ll be on the Export tab.
- You’ll have two main options for exporting weForms content:
Export Forms – Export All Forms or Selected Forms from the list
Form Entries – Form submissions
Import forms from an exported weForms file or another contact form builder:
- Click Import at the top of the screen.
- Click Browse… and Import the weForms JSON file. Or you can import forms from other installed contact form builders –
Contact Form 7, Ninja Forms, Caldera Forms, Gravity Forms, and WP Forms.
Looking for the best web hosting for blogs? Ask about our NGINX-powered WordPress Hosting for high performance without bloated costs.