The weForms plugin for WordPress can be used for free, but there is a professional version that includes many other functions. What do you get with the professional version? In order to understand the difference, we will list and describe what you get with the two versions.
In this article:
Looking for a new home for your WordPress site? We recommend InMotion’s WordPress Hosting solutions. They provide secure, optimized servers scaled to meet your budget needs.
The free version of weForms allows you to create unlimited number forms. Here are the list of features that come with the free version:
- Unlimited Forms – no limit to the number of forms that you can build in weForms (free)
- Drag & Drop Builder – easy-to-use form builder where you can simply drag elements for placement on the form
- Email Submission Data – collect and view form submission data
- HTML Email Template – template for sending notifications in HTML format
- MailPoet & Slack Integration – third party application integration into your form with these two popular applications
- Anti Spam – prevents spam using Google reCaptcha
The professional version of weForms includes all of the options within in the free version in addition to many other features. This is the list of features added with the professional version:
- Advanced Fields – customize your forms with custom fields with multiple options
- Conditional Logic – allows you to make the forms more interactive
- Multi Step Form – organize how your forms are presented to your users
- File Uploaders – add the option to allow file uploads
- Email List – integrate with email marketing programs to create email lists
- Google Analytics – track form data with Google Analytics to develop meaningful marketing data for your business
- PayPal or Stripe – integrate payment processing with Paypal or Stripe
- Quiz – create custom quizzes for your users
- Calculation – provide calculation with your form fields
- 9 Premium Module – integrate multiple 3rd party applications into your forms
To learn more about the weForms plugin, please see our weForms Product Guide.