The previous guide in our Roundcube series showed you How to Compose an email in Roundcube. In this tutorial we will show you how to read a new email message using Roundcube. Roundcube is a very popular webmail client that allows you to send and receive email from any Internet Browser.
Reading a new E-mail message in Roundcube
- Login to webmail. Be sure to use your full email address as your username.
- Click the Roundcube option.
You will then be logged into Roundcube.
- Click the Refresh button on the top left to check for new emails.
Your Inbox will have a number listing any new emails, (you will not see a number, if there are no new emails).
- Click the Inbox button, to ensure you are looking at the correct folder.
- You will see any emails in your Inbox listed to the right. Double-click the email to read the contents.
You will then be able to read the contents of the e-mail. There are buttons available on the top, for common tasks such as Replying, or Forwarding the email.
Congratulations, now you know how to read a new email in Roundcube! In the next guide of our Roundcube series, we will show you how to Manage your Address Book in RoundCube.