As a WebPro, you can be granted shared access to manage client’s Account Management Panel (AMP) as you would your own account. This allows you both to maintain security for your individual account without using shared login credentials. Below we’ll cover how to access the clients account from your WebPro Dashboard.
Access WebPro Dashboard
- Log into AMP.
- Click the WebPro Dashboard icon under Manage My Account.
- Click Access Account on a linked account.
After accessing a client’s account, you’ll see a top banner stating Accessing domain‘s Account.
WebPro clients can specify one of the following access levels for linked WebPro administrators:
Full Access includes technical, billing, and domain management features for all subscriptions. However, Admins can NOT edit your AMP login credentials, ensuring you alone can edit shared access.
Technical Access includes non-billing functions for specific hosting products – e.g. cPanel, WHM, and Website Creator Single Sign-On (SSO).
Remember, InMotion Hosting provides great addons to improve your website’s performance.
- Free account security scans upon email ticket request
- Free AutoSSL Certificate great for websites without e-commerce functions
- Sucuri partnership deal for in-depth security protection
- An Affiliate Program to earn money for referring others to InMotion Hosting.
- Read our blog to learn more about branding and web hosting.