The WebPro interface allows a website administrator/designer/owner to have full access to a client account. This means that they can control the subscriptions purchased as well as access billing on the account. A WebPro can select the product and then email shopping links to the client for approval. Follow the steps below and you will learn how to send a shopping link to a WebPro client.
Looking for a new home for your WordPress site? Check out InMotion’s WordPress Hosting solutions. You’ll find optimized and managed servers that meet your budget needs.
Add a Subscription to WebPro Account
Before the client can receive the link either asking for approval for a subscription purchase or confirming the purchase by the WebPro, a subscription must be chosen to add to the cart that will be linked in an email. WebPros select the subscription in just a few easy steps:
- Login to the WebPro Interface.
- Open the account where the subscription purchase will be selected.
- Click on the Add button to the subscription that they want to purchase. Change the subscription period if needed.
Send the Shopping Cart Link
The next part is simply determining if you’re going to email the cart with the subscription purchased or not purchased. The WebPro may want to purchase the subscription with their account. The email of the cart link would still be sent, but only with confirmation of the purchase by the WebPro.
- Select if you’re going to email the cart to the client for them to purchase and approve, or pay with your WebPro account.
- Edit the email if you want to make it more specific or personal for the account in question.
- Click on the Send Cart button.
That completes our tutorial on sending the shopping cart link to a WebPro client. If you have any further questions, please see the WebPro Product Guide articles