Congratulations, now that you have a Minecraft Server Hosting plan it’s time to get you connected and gaming. This process is quite simple and we’ll be covering it in a few brief steps to get you started.
Finding Your Server Address
Before we can connect to your Minecraft server, you will first need to identify your server address.
- Login to your Game Management Panel.
- Click on your Minecraft instance you want to connect to, and click Manage in the sidebar on the right.
- Click View Connection Details and take note of the server address that displays. It will appear in a format similar to “vpsXXXXX.inmotionhosting.com”.
Connecting to your Minecraft Server
- Open the Minecraft Launcher and select the version of your choice and click Play.
Note: The version of your client must match your server unless you have cross-compatibility plugins or mods installed on your server.
- Once the game launches click on Multiplayer.
- On this new screen click on the Add Server option.
- Enter your Server Address and click Done.
- Now to join your server, you can either click the ▶ Button on the server or select the Server and click the Join Server button at the bottom left of your screen.
Good Job! You are now Logged into your Minecraft Server. Build. Craft. Mine and have fun!. Don’t forget to bookmark our Minecraft Server Hosting Product Guide for more helpful tutorials on how to build and manage your game server.