Your Minecraft Server Hosting plan includes access to a Game Panel where you can manage your instances. Within the Game Panel is a File Manager tool that makes it simple to view or edit files and folders. This guide will show you how to use the File Manager in your Minecraft Game Panel.
How to Use the File Manager
- Login to the Minecraft Game Panel.
- Click the File Manager link in the main menu. You will then see your available folders listed.
- You can click a folder to open it.
- Click the two periods ‘..’ to go back up a level.
- Click the forward slash ‘/’ to go all the way up to the top level.
- On the top right, you can toggle the view between Compact List, List, and Grid.
- Click the circular arrow to refresh the listing.
- Find a file with the Search field on the top right of the screen.
- Select a file to view additional information such as size, date it was created, date it was last modified, view if you have permission to edit or download the file, or view the full path. You can also toggle the switch to exclude this file from backups.
- Click the three dots to the right of the file to view additional options such as:
Download, Edit, Copy, Paste, Rename, Exclude from backups, or Trash.
- Double-click a file to open it in the editor, so you can modify the file as needed. You can use the buttons on the top right to Save, Reload, or Close the file.
Congratulations, now you know how to use the File Manager in the Minecraft Game Panel! Check out our Minecraft Product Guide for more helpful tutorials.