For your website, PHPMyAdmin might be the most important tool in your arsenal. It lets you effortlessly manage all of your databases in your server. Whether you use MySQL, MariaDB, PostgresQL, or some other database storage mechanism, PHPMyAdmin lets you easily search, organize, import, export, and much more. PHPMyAdmin is also a great place to test out SQL queries. A built-in SQL editor lets you easily run advanced queries without having to log in a command line session.
Getting Started With PHPMyAdmin
Here in the support center, we have everything you need to get started using PHPMyAdmin. It comes pre-installed in most accounts, but if you have a self-managed server, we’ve got you covered.
More Advanced PHPMyAdmin Tutorials
Moving on with your mastery of PHPMyAdmin, we have more tutorials that will help support you as you accomplish more demanding database tasks.
- Understanding Website Character Encoding in cPanel
- How to Upload a File in cPanel
- How to Edit HTML Code in cPanel
- How to Setup DMARC Records in cPanel
- How to Create a Thumbnail Image Using cPanel
- How to Suspend/Unsuspend cPanel Accounts
- How To Remove a DNS Zone From Managed cPanel Server
- How to Login to cPanel
- How to Add Addon Domains in cPanel
- Changing File Permissions in cPanel