Are you missing emails from your WordPress site? As we continue our series on the WP Mail Logging plugin, we will now show you how to view your WordPress Mail logs. This is an important step when troubleshooting email problems in WordPress. For example, you may not be receiving messages from contact form or password reset email.
View Mail Logs
- Log into your WordPress Dashboard.
- Go to Tools then WP Mail Log in the navigation menu.
- You will then see a list of emails sent from your WordPress site. Click the View button next to the email you want to check.
- You can then view the contents of the email that was sent. Click the message format options to change between html, raw, and json.
- Click the Close button to return to the mail log list.
Congratulations, now you know how to view your WordPress Mail logs! In the next guide, we will show you how to resend an email from WordPress.
Improve the performance and security of your WordPress website with our new Managed WordPress Hosting plans. Get 40x faster speeds with dedicated resources, server caching, and optimization tools.
High-Performance VPS 99.99% Uptime Free SSL & Dedicated IP Advanced Server Caching