In this first guide in our series on the WP Mail Logging plugin for WordPress, we will show you how to install WP Mail Logging. Once it has been installed you can view your mail logs right in the Dashboard and import/export your settings. Check back as we will be covering these topics in future guides.
Install WP Mail Logging
- Log into your WordPress Dashboard.
- Click Plugins then Add New.
- In the search field type ‘wp mail logging’ without the quotation marks.
- You will see WP Mail Logging by Christian Zöller listed, click the Install Now button.
- Once it has been installed click the Activate button.
You are finished when you see a “Plugin activated” message.
Congratulations, now you know how to install WP Mail Logging! Check back for the next guide where we will go over all the settings for the WP Mail Logging plugin.