The previous guide in our Roundcube series showed you How to Compose an email in Roundcube. In this tutorial we will show you how to read a new email message using Roundcube. Roundcube is a very popular webmail client that allows you to send and receive email from any Internet Browser.
Reading a new E-mail message in Roundcube
- Login to webmail. Be sure to use your full email address as your username.
- Click the Roundcube option.
You will then be logged into Roundcube.
- Click the Refresh button on the top left to check for new emails.
- Click the Inbox button, to ensure you are looking at the correct folder.
- You will see any emails in your Inbox listed to the right. Double-click the email to read the contents.