Are you preparing to backup your WordPress Hosting site? As we continue our series on the Duplicator plugin, we will now show you how to run the WordPress Scan Validator. This can help you check your website files for file issues that may arise during a WordPress Backup and can provide information about the amount of files your site has. We also have full WordPress Troubleshooting guide if you’re trying to determine the cause of a problem.
Running the Scan Validator
- Log into your WordPress Dashboard.
- Click Duplicator then Tools in the navigation menu.
- Click the Scan Validator option on the diagnostic tools page.
- It will drop down and provide information about the Scan Validator, click the Run Scan Integrity Validation button.
- A pop-up will ask if you want to run the scan validation. Click the OK button.
The Duplicator plugin will then list information about your website files along with any warnings that could cause issues during the backup process.
Congratulations, now you know how to run the Scan Validator in the Duplicator plugin! In the next guide, we will show you how to remove your stored data from the WordPress Duplicator plugin.