In this guide, we cover how to attach a Jetpack license purchased through the Account Management Panel (AMP) to a WordPress installation.
Jetpack is a versatile WordPress plugin that offers a comprehensive suite of tools to enhance websites.
From improving site performance with faster load times to enhancing security with real-time threat detection, Jetpack provides essential features like site backups, malware scanning, and social media integration.
Locate the Jetpack License Key
- If needed, purchase the license.
- Once purchased, copy the license key that is provided on the confirmation page.
You can also locate the license key by clicking Jetpack Licenses from the AMP My Account page.
- You will then be brought to a page that lists all of your Jetpack Licenses.
Attach Jetpack License
- Log into the WordPress Dashboard.
- Install and activate the Jetpack plugin.
- From the popup modal, click on Set up Jetpack.
- Sign into your WordPress.com account when prompted, or create one if needed.
- Click Approve.
- Navigate back to the WordPress Dashboard for your site.
- Hover over Jetpack in the left side panel.
- Click on My Jetpack.
- Click Activate a license at the bottom of the page.
If you have already activated a license, you need to locate Click here to get started towards the top right.
- Enter the Jetpack License Key.
- Click Activate to enable.