Although WHMCS is designed to maintain many aspects of your reseller hosting needs you may prefer your own design in regards to your actual website. WHMCS is flexible enough to either add pages into the WHMCS client area or integrate with an existing WordPress website. In this guide, you can learn how to integrate a form to log into the WHMCS client area using a WordPress page.
Obtain Integration Code
- Log into your WHMCS admin area.
- Hover over the Utilities tab and then click on Integration Code.
- Copy all of the code in the field labeled Clients Login. Save this code, you will need it to follow the steps in the instructions below.
WHMCS Login Page
- Log into your WordPress administrative dashboard.
- Navigate to a page you would like to add a WHMCS client area login form on.
- Once you open the Page Editor, click on the Text tab to switch to text editing. Then paste in the entire code you copied previously.
- Click on the Update button to save your changes.
Now, your website visitors can enter their email address and password into these fields that appear on this page of your website to log into the client area of WHMCS.
If you need a new home for your WordPress site, look no further than InMotion’s WordPress Hosting solutions for secure, optimized, budget-friendly servers.
Fast & Easy Transfers Free SSLs Hack Protection Affordable
Thoughts on “How to Integrate WHMCS into a WordPress Website”
Thanks, John-Paul Briones, for explaining step by step guide to Integrating WHMCS into WordPress. It’s really helpful for those who are already using WHMCS and WordPress. I want to share a plugin regarding WHMCS into WordPress integration called “WHMPRESS” It’s a very useful plugin for web hosting providers.
Thanks for sharing Ron.