Setting your log file path in Logaholic
After installing your Logaholic program, you will need to set the path for your logfiles. This article will guide you on how to do that.
How to set your log file path in Logaholic
- Log into your Logaholic application.
- Once you have arrived at the main page, locate your profile on the profile list and click on the Edit Profile link.
- You are taken to a page with several tabs on it. Find and click on the Data Collection tab.
- You will see a field named Data Collection Method:. Select the Log File Analysis (Local File) option.
- The next field on the screen is named Log file location:. Enter the path for your log file in your hosting account. In this case, we created a folder named 'access-logs'. The path we created is '/home/userna5/access-logs/'. The 'userna5' portion of the path should be your actual cPanel username.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the Save button.
Was this article helpful?
Here are a few questions related to this article that our customers have asked:
Ooops! It looks like there are no questions about this page.
Would you like to ask a question about this page? If so, click the button below!