How to Register a Domain in the InMotion Store
In this tutorial, we will show you how to register a domain from within the InMotion Store!
Register a Domain:
- Login to the InMotion Store.
- In the Register a Domain field, enter the first part of your domain.
- Click the drop-down box to the right and choose the second part of your domain. The list includes popular names such as com, net, org, and me, as well as many other options. Click the Go button.
- A search will be performed and available domains will be listed, click the add button beside the domain you want to register, then click the Proceed to Cart button.
- You will see the contents of your shopping cart, and the pricing. At this point, if you want to add ID Protect (also known as domain privacy) click the Add Services to Selected drop-down, and select ID Protect. Click the Checkout Now button to proceed.
- You will then see a Review Your Order page, click the Submit Order button.
You will then see a message stating "Thank you for your purchase."
Here are a few questions related to this article that our customers have asked:
Ooops! It looks like there are no questions about this page.
Would you like to ask a question about this page? If so, click the button below!
Support Center LoginOur Login page has moved, Click the button below to be taken to the login page.
2016-04-12 10:27 pm
How do I enable a customer the ability to purchase their own domain through me. It seems that through this method, i have to manually purchase it for them.
2016-04-13 3:34 pm
The documentation for that type of setup can be found under WHMCS here. I hope this helps to answer your question, please let us know if you require any further assistance.
2014-11-08 3:45 pm
If I need to register domains of my customers do I need to pay? or its included in my reseller account?
How much I need to pay?