In this tutorial, we will show you how to register a domain from within the InMotion Store!
Register a Domain:
- Login to the InMotion Store.
- In the Register a Domain field, enter the first part of your domain.
- Click the drop-down box to the right and choose the second part of your domain. The list includes popular names such as com, net, org, and me, as well as many other options. Click the Go button.
- A search will be performed and available domains will be listed, click the add button beside the domain you want to register, then click the Proceed to Cart button.
- You will see the contents of your shopping cart, and the pricing. At this point, if you want to add ID Protect (also known as domain privacy) click the Add Services to Selected drop-down, and select ID Protect. Click the Checkout Now button to proceed.
- You will then see a Review Your Order page, click the Submit Order button.
You will then see a message stating “Thank you for your purchase.”
Congratulations, now you know how to register a domain from within the InMotion Store!