This guide will show you how to verify your domain with Google using a TXT record, so you can complete the Google Workspace setup process.
Verify Your Domain
- Login to the Google Workspace Admin Panel using the following URL:
- Click the Verify Domain button under the Domains section.
- You’ll see a “Welcome to the Admin Console” message. Click the Next button.
- Click the Verify button.
- On the next page click the Continue button.
- You will then see your TXT record listed. Click the Copy button. It may be helpful to paste this into notepad or a similar editor for later use.
- Scroll down and click the Go to InMotion Hosting link. It should open in a new tab.
- Click the Login button on the top right, then login to AMP.
- Under your hosting plan click the DNS Zone Editor option.
- Next to your domain name click the Manage button.
- Click the + Add Record button.
- On the top row, enter your domain under Name followed by a period. Such as:
- Under Type select TXT from the drop-down menu.
- Paste your Google Workspace TXT record into the Record section then click the Add Record button.
- Return to the Google Workspace tab and click the Verify My Domain link. The verification can take several minutes to complete.
You will then see a checkmark confirming that you have successfully verified your domain with Google. You can now begin using Google Workspace with your domain. We recommend our next guide on how to Activate Gmail in Google Workspace.