This guide will show you how to activate your Google Workspace subscription.
Activate Google Workspace
- Login to AMP and scroll down to where your Google Workspace Subscription is listed. Click the blue Set Password button.
- You will then see a pop-up. Enter your password twice then click the Submit button.
A green popup message will notify you that “Your Google Workspace Administrator password has been set. This page will reload.”
- You will then see a message stating “To continue, review and accept Google’s terms of service” and your Administrator Email listed.
Important: This is the Administrator Email for your Google Workspace account.
- Click the Google Admin Console button.
- You will then be redirected to the Google login page.You should enter your Google Workspace Administrator Email as the username.
If you are already logged into an account with Google, you may have to click your username.
Then click the Use another account option.
- Click the Next button.
- Enter the Google Workspace password you set in AMP.
- You will see a “Welcome to your new account” page. Read the Google Workspace terms of service then click the Accept button.
- You will see additional terms of service. Red through them then click the Accept Terms of Service button.
- You will then be logged into your Google Workspace Admin Console.
Now you know how to successfully activate your Google WorkSpace subscription. The final step is to create a CNAME record which is covered in our next guide on how to verify your domain with Google.