In this tutorial, we will show you how to find and install a WordPress Theme
Installing a WordPress Theme
- Login to the WordPress Dashboard.
- Click Appearance, then click Themes.
- Click the Add New Theme button.
- You will then see the “Featured” Themes displayed. Roll your mouse over the Theme and click Preview to test it out:
- When you find the Theme you want to use; roll your mouse over it, and click the Install button.
- Once you see the “Successfully installed” message, click the Activate button to use the Theme.
Congratulations, now you know how to install a WordPress Theme from the Admin Dashboard! In the next tutorial, we will show you how to install a WordPress Theme from the Internet.
Learn more about the power of WordPress Themes and how they can simplify your website building and maintenance.