As we continue our Storefront theme series, we will now show you how to customize your WordPress footer in the Storefront theme. This lets you customize the colors to match your business and can help when branding your WooCommerce site. We will show you how to make changes, then show you examples of how it will be reflected in your theme.
Customize WordPress Footer
- Log into your WordPress Dashboard.
- In your navigation menu click Appearance then Customize.
- You will then be on the Storefront theme Customizer, click the Footer link.
- To change your Background color click the Select Color button.
- To change your footer’s Heading color, click the Select color button and choose your color.
- To change your footer’s Text color click the Select Color button, then choose the color.
- To change your footer’s Link color click the Select Color button and choose your color.
- When you have updated your footer colors, click the Publish button to save your changes.
Congratulations, now you know how to customize your WordPress footer in the Storefront theme! In our next guide, we will show you how to customize the background of your Storefront theme.
Learn more about the power of WordPress Themes and how they can simplify your website building and maintenance.