How to Install the WP Accessibility WordPress Plugin
Installing the plugin
- Log into your WordPress website.
- Select Plugins from the sidebar and select Add New.
- Search "WP Accessibility" in the search bar.
- Select Install Now to install the plugin.
- Select Activate on the same screen. You can also enable it from Installed Plugins on the left.
Installing from WP-CLI
To install and activate the plugin using WP-CLI, SSH into the cPanel account and directory and type the WP-CLI command wp plugin install wp-accessibility --activate.
Installing ManuallyTo install the plugin manually, download the plugin from WordPress and upload it the wp-content/plugins folder. Then you'll need to login your WordPress site or use the WP-CLI command wp plugin activate wp-accessibility to activate the plugin.
Configuring the Plugin
- You can configure the settings for WP Accessibility by selecting Settings and WP Accessibility.
- You can also download the Access Monitor plugin for automated accessibility reports.
‹Section 3: How to install the Really Simple SSL WordPress Plugin
›Section 5: Helpful WordPress Plugins
You are NOT logged in. You can still browse our Support Center.
To participate within our Community Support Forum: