Jetpack allows you connect your Google photos account to your WordPress site. This section is part of sharing your social media posts. It allows you to access your Google photos in the WordPress editor.
Connecting your Google Photos to your WordPress site through Jetpack
- Log into the WordPress Dashboard
- In the menu at left click on Jetpack.
- If you click on any option that requires that you login to WordPress.com, you will see the login options in the top right hand corner of the screen, or you may see the login option in the center of the screen. If you do see the login option the top right-hand corner, clicking on the log in option will open the login screen in the middle of the screen.
- Under the Jetpack logo, you will see a menu bar. Click on Sharing.
- Under the Publicize Connections section at the top of the screen, click on Connect your Social accounts.
- Login to your WordPress.com account if needed. You can also create an account if you haven’t already.
- Scroll down to the section that is labeled as Other Connections. You will see the option for Photos from Google – Access photos stored in your Google account. Click on Connect to continue.
- A pop-up window will appear that will first ask you to confirm your account. These windows are Google’s windows that allow you to choose how you will connect to your Google photos account. Google is also confirming that you are allowing Windows.com access to your photos.
- When you have completed the confirmation process, you will see a notice in the top right hand corner of the screen. Click on the ‘X’ in the notification to close it.
This completes the tutorial on connecting your WordPress account to Google photos. Please visit our other articles in the InMotion Hosting Support Center to learn more about Jetpack.