Drupal 7 has a section for managing your RSS Feeds. From there you can manage the description, set the number of elements displayed, and even how they are displayed. This article will show you how to modify or create the RSS feed description. Creating the RSS description in Drupal 7 is simple with the following directions.
How to Configure the RSS Feed description in Drupal 7:
- Log into your Drupal 7 admin dashboard.
- Find and click the Configuration menu item from the top menu bar.
- From the Configuration page, find the Web Services category and then click on the RSS Publishing link.
- This brings you to the RSS Publishing page. From here, the RSS Description box is at the top of the page. Here you can edit or add a description of your RSS feed.
- Click the Save Configuration button at the bottom of the screen to save the changes. You can see the description on your RSS feed page.
You have now successfully edited the RSS Feed description in Drupal 7.