In this article:
There are many support methods available today. You’re likely familiar with phone, email, live chat, social media, and forum support. We use all of these. But many smaller companies and community-supported open source initiatives prefer forums and external internet relay chat (IRC) networks such as Freenode. IRC facilitates a community aspect with developers and users with instant support (when available). We’ve covered how to use such IRC networks with Kiwi IRC on your website.
Below we cover how to log in to a BlaB! network and general options.
Like the idea of installing websites with just a few clicks? Check out our Shared Business Hosting today.
For admin and other registered users:
- Visit your BlaB! site. You’ll see the login prompt.
- Click the key icon to the right of LOGIN to show the password field (if guest logins are enabled).
- Type your user and password.
- Click LOGIN to access the chat network.
If you’re not currently registered on the BlaB! site, you’ll have two options:
If guest users are allowed on the chat site, simply type a username and LOGIN.
If guest users are not allowed, you’ll need to click REGISTER to create an account.
Click REGISTER at the bottom, OK, then log in.
After logging in, click the triple-dot icon in the upper-left corner to view user options:
- Admin (visible to admin users only)
- PM Log
- Settings – 12/24 hour time format, audio, your text language, your text color
- Profile – username, password, email
- Avatar & Motto
- Log out
In the upper left, you can change your status from Available to Away and others.
Learn more about Blab! AX in our Support Center.