Get root access and more control over security with our managed VPS Hosting plans.
- Login to Zenphoto.
- Hover over Options and click Security.
- Click the Server protocol drop-down and select https.
- Click Apply at the top.
If your SSL expires, you should install a new SSL immediately. If you need to access your admin dashboard in the meantime, you’ll need to edit your Zenphoto configuration file to access admin pages.
- Log into SSH, FTP, or cPanel File Manager.
- Navigate to your Zenphoto root directory.
$conf["server_protocol"] = "https".
- Save changes.
- Login to Zenphoto and change the server protocol drop-down to http.