Zenphoto has a long list of plugins for integrating security, reCAPTCHA spam filtering, web analytics, and other features into your image gallery. Below we cover how to install a Zenphoto plugin and view plugin settings. (You can also create new websites on your managed VPS with Softaculous Instant Installer.)
Install a Zenphoto Plugin
- Login to Zenphoto.
- At the top, hover over Plugins.
- Search for plugins using the categories and next button.
- Check the box beside the plugin(s) you wish to install.
- Click Apply.
View Plugin Settings
There are two ways to view a Zenphoto plugin’s settings:
- After installing a plugin, click the gear icon to the left of the plugin description
- Hover over Options at the top and select Plugin
Looking to improve security for your image galleries? Check out the http_security_headers Zenphoto plugin to configure Content Security Policy (CSP), HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS), and more.