Your Account Management Panel (AMP) is used to register domains, access cPanel, update your billing information, and more. All web hosting accounts include your own AMP, however you must set up your AMP account login by visiting the link in your “Welcome to InMotion Hosting” email.
InMotion Hosting offers fast, secure WordPress Hosting. If you run a WordPress site, you can easily request WordPress Hosting with a few clicks in the Account Management Panel.
Initial AMP Account Setup
When you initially receive your “Welcome to InMotion Hosting” email, there is a button inside the mail that takes you to the AMP login set up. Click the To Get Started, Set Your Passsword Here button in the email. More information on this can be found at the following link:
Once you have set your new password you can click on the “login” link and log into the AMP with your email address and password. The steps below explain this.
Steps to log into your Account Management Panel
- To access the AMP login page, visit www.InMotionHosting.com .
- Click the AMP Login button at the top right side of the page. You will be redirected to our Login page.
NOTE: If this is your first time signing in, you will need to find your login information. Please see our article on New Users: Finding your login information
- On the next screen fill in the Username and Password, then click Log In. (Your Username is a full email address)
If you have multiple accounts:
– If you enter an e-mail address and password that only match one account: you are automatically logged into that account.
– If you enter an e-mail address and password that match multiple accounts: each account is displayed as a link. Upon clicking you will be automatically logged into that specific account.
– If you get logged into the incorrect account: the e-mail/password combo is not correct for the account you are looking for.
That is it! Once your username and password are processed you will be in AMP. You should see the AMP home page like the snapshot to the right.
Note! If you forgot your password you can reset it by following the steps of our article on resetting your AMP password. If for whatever reason your password reset does not work, please contact tech support and we can look to see why.