How to Install WP Mail SMTP
In this first guide of our series on the WP Mail SMTP plugin for WordPress, we will now show you how to install WP Mail SMTP by WPForms. You can then utilize SMTP authentication for transmitting emails from your WordPress site. This can be helpful if your website is experiencing issues sending emails out. In the next guide, we will show you how to set up your SMTP setting in the WP Mail SMTP plugin.
Install WP Mail SMTP
- Log into your WordPress Dashboard.
- Click Plugins then Add New in the navigation menu.
- Type 'wp mail smtp' in the available search field.
- You will see WP Mail SMTP by WPForms listed, click the Install Now button.
- Once it has been installed, click the Activate button to enable it.
Congratulations, now you know how to install the WP Mail SMTP plugin in WordPress! In the next guide, we will show you how to enter your SMTP settings in the WP Mail SMTP plugin.