Do I Have Business or Shared Hosting?
Sometimes, product names, marketing trends, and the exact version of a service you need don't seem to be straight-forward enough for you to have the needed confidence in making a purchase. We understand and want to help you make the best decision for you. Let's break down the question: Do I Have Business or Shared hosting?
We offer the following web hosting plans and their target audience:
- Business - Individuals and small to medium sized organizations
- Reseller - Anyone looking to sell web hosting space to others
- Optimized WordPress Hosting - Faster performance with Nginx (not just for WordPress)
- Managed and Cloud VPS - More features, WHM, root access, minimal restrictions
- Dedicated - full physical server access
VPS / Dedicated
Business Hosting is Shared Hosting
However, our shared business hosting plans is tailored for individual users and small/medium sized organizations looking for quality at a lower price.
You can read more about the differences between hosting plans. This is the explanation for shared hosting:
Shared Hosting is very similar to living in an Apartment Complex. All residents are in the same location and must share the available resources with everyone including the pool, parking lot, and playground. In shared hosting, all accounts must share the available resources with all the other accounts on the server. These include CPU time, memory, and disk space. Our System Administrators monitor all of our shared servers 24/7.
Please contact our 24/7 Live Support or comment below if you have additional questions.