How to Backup Website Files in cPanel
In this guide, we will show you how to create and download a Backup of your home directory in cPanel. You can then restore your website files as needed. This is a partial backup that includes all of your website and email files but does include any of your MySQL Databases.
Here are links to our other Backup guides:
- Backup your database in cPanel
- How to Backup your Website with Softaculous
- How to Perform a Full Backup in cPanel
Downloading Home Directory Backup in cPanel
- Log into cPane.
- Click the Backup link in the Files section.
- Click the Home Directory button under the Download a Home Directory Backup section.
Congratulations, now you know how to create and download a Backup of your home directory in cPanel