How to Connect WHMCS to your eNom Reseller Account
As a hosting reseller, you may also want to become a domain name reseller. This will allow you to sell domain names to your clients for even more profit. This article will show you how to connect your WHMCS installation to the eNom domain name registrar.
You will need an eNom account to connect. Sign up for a free account http://imhstore.com
Connecting ENOM to WHMCS
- Submit a ticket to Live Support requesting that we "change your Sub-Retail to Sub-Reseller account" and "Whitelist your IP address with eNom." **Note: Before proceeding we recommend reading our article What is the difference between eNom Sub-Retail and Sub-Reseller account in the InMotion Store?
- Log into your WHMCS admin dashboard.
- Click on Setup -> Products/Services -> Domain Registrars.
- Find eNom in the list of domain registrars and click on the Activate button.
- The eNom login module will display. Enter your eNom account information here.
- Click the Save Changes button.
Well done! You have activated your domain reseller account within WHMCS.
Support Center LoginOur Login page has moved, Click the button below to be taken to the login page.
2017-04-11 11:30 pm
After having the account switched to a Sub-Reseller account you will have to go to https://www.enom.com/login.aspx and use your IMH Store login information to access the direct enom dashboard where you will have more direct access to your enom reseller account. After login, you will want to go to https://www.enom.com/apitokens/#/list to manage your API Tokens and there you can copy and paste your API Token where "according to this article is your password".
Hope this helps any confusion!