The Spam Experts application has been updated to be accessed from the cPanel. However, as the dashboard is web-based it is possible to use a general URL with a user name and password for access. You can then save or bookmark the URL and then use it as a shortcut to the Spam Experts application. This may be a preferred way to access the Spam Experts tool since it doesn’t require that you login to the cPanel. This tutorial will step through setting the password and using the URL to access the dashboard.
Need more information on working with your email? Check out our Email articles the InMotion Hosting Support Center!
Log in to the Spam Experts Dashboard
Before you can get into the Spam Experts Dashboard with a website URL you will need to set a password. Follow the steps below to set the password. You will need to login through the cPanel at least the first time in order to access the user profile.
- Log into cPanel.
- Scroll to the Emails section of cPanel, then click on Professional Spam Filter.
- Click on the Login link next to your domain or subdomain.
This will take you to the Spam Experts Dashboard without having to use a user name, password or URL for your browser.
Setting the Password in the Spam Experts Dashboard
We will be showing how to set the password in the User’s Profile of the Spam Experts Dashboard.
- Once you’re logged into the dashboard, scroll down to the bottom of the menu until you find My Settings. Click on User’s profile.
- You will see a section titled User’s profile. The very first entry under Local credentials will be a field labeled domain and then New Password. Click on the New Password field and then type in a new password.
- Type your new password again in the Confirm new password field.
- Click on the Save button.
Logging into the Spam Experts through a URL
Once you have the new password saved, you can begin logging into the Spam Experts through a web browser. Save the URL as a bookmark, or create shortcut on your desktop to make easier to access the dashboard.
- In your web browser, use this URL: https://antispam.servconfig.com
- You will be prompted to type in your Username/domain/email address.
- Type in your password and then click on Submit to log in.
Congratulations! You now know how to log into the Spam Experts Dashboard through a web browser. If you want to learn more about Spam Experts, check out this section of our Support Center.