Warning! You’ll need to undo the changes below before upgrades. After the upgrade, you can revert the changes to your preferred URL.
Rename Admin Folder
- Log into cPanel File Manager, FTP, or SSH.
- Navigate to your root CMS Made Simple directory.
- Rename the /admin folder to your preferred name.
- Edit the config.php file.
- Add $config[‘admin_dir’] =”yourfoldername“; to the bottom just above ?>.
- Change the admin name in your robots.txt file if applicable.
- Log into CMSMS using yourdomain.com/[yourfoldername].
Prevent spam and your emails from being marked as spam with our email authentication guide.