SEO Panel is a suite of tools focused on handling search engine optimization (SEO) tasks within a single dashboard on your own server. Available in Softaculous, Seo Panel reduces the need to visit external tools for information by integrating important related tools such as Google Webmaster Tools, Moz, and more with installable plugins. Post-installation, the first thing you’ll need to do is add a website in Seo Panel.
Add a Website
- Log into Seo Panel.
- Click Admin Panel in the upper-right corner.
- On the left, click New Website.
- Type a Name for your website, then the URL.
- Click Crawl Meta Data to auto-fill Title, Description, and Keywords. You can manually insert this data, too.
- Click Proceed to be redirected to the Website Manager. There you can edit/remove website info and Add to [Google] Webmaster Tools.
Learn more about improving SEO with more Seo Panel content coming soon.
Learn how to change your SEO Panel theme.