How to Install bbPress in WordPress
You can easily add a forum or bulletin board to your WordPress site with the bbPress plugin. This allows users to contribute to forums or boards and perform tasks such as subscribe to forums, manage subscriptions. In this tutorial we will show you how to install the bbPress plugin in WordPress.
- Log into your WordPress Dashboard.
- Click Plugins, then Add New.
- Type 'bbpress' in the search box.
- You will see bbPress by "The bbPress Community" listed. Click the Install Now button.
- When the installation completes, click the Activate button to enable the plugin and complete the installation.
Congratulations, now you know how to install the bbPress plugin in WordPress! In the next guide we will show you how to create a new forum using bbPress.
‹Section 7: How to Customize the WordPress Editor with TinyMCE Advanced
›Section 9: How to Install TinyMCE Advanced in WordPress
You are NOT logged in. You can still browse our Support Center.
To participate within our Community Support Forum: