LimeSurvey is a free and open-source online survey application used to create a wide range of high-quality online surveys and questionnaires. The web server-based software gives users the ability to develop and publish online surveys and collect responses without doing any programming.
It was written in PHP and distributed under the GNU General Public License 2.
Before you begin using the software, it’s important to understand what exactly LimeSurvey is and what it enables you to do, as well as some general tips on how to make a quality survey.
How to Use LimeSurvey
LimeSurvey is a relatively straightforward and easy-to-use software. Below, we will walk you through all the necessary steps to set up your account and get your surveys online.
- How to Create a Free LimeSurvey Account
- Setting Up Your LimeSurvey Site
- Using the LimeSurvey Toolbar and Home Page
- How to Create a LimeSurvey Survey
- LimeSurvey Question Groups and Questions
- Adding LimeSurvey Subquestions and Answers
- How to Activate/Stop LimeSurvey Survey
- LimeSurvey Responses and Statistics