Magento 1.6 allows you to further customize your shopping cart by adding a custom favicon. By default, the favicon is set to the Magento 1.6 logo. You can add a favicon of your logo or change it to any other custom image you wish. Customizing the favicon in Magento 1.6 is done through your Magento Admin Backend.
Please feel free to visit our other Magento Tutorials in our Education Channel.
- Log into your Magento Admin Panel
- Go to System ->> Configuration
- In the left menu pane under “General” select “Design”
- Click on the “HTML Head” section in the center of your browser screen to open it
- Next to the “Favicon Icon” heading click “Choose File” to upload your favicon image
- Click “Save Config”
If you need further assistance please feel free to ask a question on our support center.