Date: November 29, 2019 3 Minutes to Read
When you are faced with what seems like a difficult task creating or updating your website, chances are there’s a WordPress plugin that will make it much easier. Most of these plugins are incredibly easy to use and can make you feel and look like an expert in web design. In this article, we’ve presented some useful BoldGrid tools that can turn potentially challenging tasks into easy ones for you.
In this article:
Improve WordPress performance with our NGINX-powered WordPress Hosting.
Every business owner has to keep search engine optimization (SEO) in mind with each action they take on their website. The overall goal for any website owner should be to attract and keep customers on the website, while also having a high SEO ranking for more visibility. This is easier said than done unless you use a tool like the BoldGrid SEO plugin.
The BoldGrid SEO plugin is easy to use and it evaluates the content on your website in real-time. You will be given recommendations based on your target keywords or phrases and you can quickly view your stats on the dashboard. When you follow the straightforward recommendations, you’ll have a higher SEO ranking and have a much better chance of getting discovered.
BoldGrid Design Tools
The most popular BoldGrid tools have to do with design elements. With the what-you-see-is-what-you-get (WYSIWYG) editor, you can easily create the design you desire. Some of the available design tools include:
- Dynamic content widgets
- Button styles
- Image styling
- Filters, shapes and advanced controls
- Font Awesome icon library
- Icon customization
- Line dividers
Every image or piece of content is fully editable and customizable when you use these BoldGrid tools, so take advantage of them and you’ll have a much easier time designing your website.
Other BoldGrid Tools
Many other BoldGrid tools are available in free or premium versions that you may find useful. These include:
- Post and Page Builder Plugin – drag and drop content and easily manage your content organization.
- Total Upkeep Backup Plugin – it’s always important to have a backup plugin and this is a great solution.
- Inspirations Plugin – access various themes, plugins and templates within WordPress.
- Image Gallery Plugin – select and edit images to create the perfect effects on your website.
- WPForms – engage your audience with forms and selections for them to interact with you.
- WooCommerce – this works with BoldGrid and WordPress to help you launch your eCommerce website quickly and successfully.
Most people take advantage of the free BoldGrid tools at first to discover exactly what they are capable of. You can always upgrade to the premium version of any WordPress plugin to maximize the number of features available to you.
You’ll have a perfectly designed website that’s fully optimized for SEO when you use these BoldGrid tools. The main idea with these tools is to make website creation and design much easier for business owners, so don’t miss out on your chance to do so. If you have any questions or would like more website-building recommendations, ask our Community Support Center.