If you have multiple users using the same Matomo installation to view their analytics, you may wish to add custom branding in lieu of the Matomo default logo. You can add a custom logo which shows in the dashboard upper left corner for logged in users and Matomo email reports.
Add Logo and Favicon
- Login Matomo.
- Select the Settings icon into the upper-right corner.
- Select General settings from the left.
- Scroll down and check the Use a custom logo box under Branding settings.
- Upload your preferred logo to show in the upper-left corner instead of MATOMO and browser favicon with the Select a logo to upload and Select a favicon to upload respectively.
- After pressing Save, you’ll see the Settings updated. notification at the top. The logo and favicon will update upon refresh.