What is & how to use WHMCS
What is WHMCSIf you are a reseller and are looking for a one-stop hosting solution for things such as handling Billing and Support ticket requests, WHMCS is an incredible solution.
It is compatible with the major payment gateways such as PayPal, Google Checkout, and Authorize.Net, and includes many features such as the ability to use various currencies, create invoices, and create promotions.
You can access a Live Demo of WHMCS here. You can also access the official WHMCS How-to guides here.
We will now show you how to accomplish the most common tasks in WHMCS.
How to Login to the Admin section of WHMCS:
- Access the website you installed WHMCS on, and add a: /admin to the end. For example if you installed WHMCS on: example.com, you would navigate to: example.com/admin to access the admin login page.
- Enter your username and password, then click the Login button.
- You will then be logged into the Admin area.
How to Add a Customer:
- Login to the Admin area in WHMCS.
- In the navigation menu, roll your mouse over Clients, then click Add New Client..
- On the Add New Client menu, fill in the contact information for your client.
- If you want an email notification sent to the customer, click the check box next to Tick this box to send a New Account Information Message .
- Click the Add Client button to save what you entered. You will then see summary of the profile you created.
How to Manage Domains:
- Login to the Admin section of WHMCS.
- In the navigation menu, roll your mouse over Clients tab, then click View/Search Clients.
- Click the name of the client, who owns the domain you want to manage.
- Click the Domains tab.
- As per the official WHMCS documentation, “You'll also see a row labelled Registrar Commands with options such as Renew, Modify WHOIS, Get EPP Code, etc...” Clicking those options allow you to make changes with their registrar.
Support Center Login
Social Media Login
Here are a few questions related to this article that our customers have asked:
Ooops! It looks like there are no questions about this page.
Would you like to ask a question about this page? If so, click the button below!
2015-01-21 12:48 am
How do we integrate WHMCS to our website? is that a valid question?
2015-01-21 9:47 am
The WHMCS (Web Host Manager Complete Solution)is a software application that is designed to work through the web, but in its own interface. If you were to integrate it into your website, then you would need to either simply link to it, or hire developers who can design a custom WHMCS interface for you that you can include in your website.
I hope this helps to answer your question, please let us know if you require any further assistance.
2015-01-30 2:30 pm
I you have any web skills, WHMCS has some documentation and a video on how to help you integrate WHMCS into your site. http://docs.whmcs.com/Client_Area_Template_Files#Creating_a_Custom_Template
2015-05-12 2:00 am
I want to ask ... how to use WHMCS in android app...... in login or Sign up ....???
2015-05-12 8:21 am
Are you having issues logging into your WHMCS admin app on your android phone? We need a little bit more information about the current problem.