Do you need to notify cPanel users of upcoming server maintenance or an unplanned issue? From WHM, you can email all the users at one time and even include the customers of Resellers if necessary. This can save you time by allowing you to send a mass email from one place. Not all hosting companies allow root access to your server. InMotion does with all VPS Hosting plans and it’s just one of the many features available. Root access is also required in order to follow the steps below.
Email All Users
- Log into WHM as the ‘root‘ user.
- Type ’email’ in the search field.
- Click the Email All Users link under Account Functions.
- Enter a Sender Name, Sender Email, Subject, and Message Body.
- Select the box if you want to “Send Email to Resellers’ Customers as well.”
- Click the Send box. You are finished when it says “Emails have been sent!”
Note that cPanel creation is no longer unlimited. For more information, please see cPanel Pricing Changes. You can see the pricing that now applies to cPanel licenses. To learn more about the change, please see our FAQ on cPanel Pricing.
Congratulations, now you know how to email all cPanel users from WHM!