Social media is an easy way to help increase the number of visits to your website. Allowing your visitors the ability to share content from your website to social media helps you to spread your content throughout the internet. In this guide, you can learn how to install the AddToAny Share Buttons plugin to display Share buttons on your WordPress website.
- Log into your WordPress Administrative Dashboard.
- Hover over the Plugins menu and click on the Add New option.
- When you are on the Add Plugins screen, type addtoany in the search field. This field is in the upper-right and “Search plugins…” appears where you should type.
- The first result should be AddToAny Share Buttons, By AddToAny. Click on the Install Now button to initiate the installation.
- Once the plugin installation has completed, click the Activate button.
Congratulations! Now that you have installed AddToAny Share Buttons, you can begin to customize the share buttons. Be sure to check out our guide, “How to Add a Facebook Share Button” to learn how.