Favicon by RealFaviconGenerator is a great tool you can use to customize your favicon (or site icon). This unique plugin extends the functionality of the favicon across various devices (including iOS, Android, and Windows) by generating compatible images and unique code for each browser/device/operating system. In this guide, you can learn how to install the Favicon by RealFaviconGenerator, By Philippe Bernard plugin.
Install Favicon by RealFaviconGenerator
- Log into your WordPress Administrive Dashboard.
- Hover over the Plugins menu option and click to select Add New.
- When you are on the Add Plugins screen, type favicon into the search field. This field is in the upper-right and “Search plugins…” appears where you should type.
- The first result should be Favicon by RealFaviconGenerator, By Philippe Bernard. Click on the Install Now button to initiate the installation.
- Once the plugin installation has completed, click the Activate button.
Congratulations! Now you know how to install the Favicon by RealFaviconGenerator plugin for WordPress. Be sure to check out our guide, “How to Select a Home Screen (iOS) App Icon for Your Website” to learn how to use your new plugin.