How do I embed a YouTube video in my Builder?
The Premium Web Builder has the capablility of inserting scripts into the webpages so you can show media like YouTube videos on your site.
Before you can insert the video into your website, you will need to go to YouTube and get the code for the video you want to insert. On each YouTube page there is a Share link that allows you to get the code for the video.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.YouTube.com/embed/6v2L2UGZJAM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Below are the steps to insert a YouTube video into your Premium Web Builder website with the Script Module.
Steps to insert a YouTube video
- Log into the web builder.
- Click the Edit tab and edit the page you want to insert the YouTube video into. Place your cursor in the location where you want the video to be inserted.
- Find the Script Module on the right of your builder. It should look like the image to the right.
- Click Properties on the top right of the Script Module.
- Paste the Embed script you received from YouTube in the box.
Your YouTube link should have the word embed in it to work properly.
- Your script will show in the box.
Note! Scripts cannot be Previewed in the Premium Web Builder. The web site must be published and you must visit the live site to see the YouTube video display on your builder site.
- Publish your Builder Site.