Basic Moodle Tasks
Get started with Moodle by reviewing these guides that will help you familiarize yourself with the basics of the Moodle platform.
Advanced Moodle Tasks
Sometimes you may need to do some heavy-lifting in Moodle. Whether it’s changing the footer image or adding multiple choice questions, you can use these guides to further enhance your Moodle site.
Mastering Moodle Administrator Dashboard
When front-end changes aren’t enough, the Moodle Administrator Dashboard offers a variety of tools. These guides will help you get started with the Administrator Dashboard by walking you through some common tasks.
Moodle Plugin Management
While Moodle itself boasts a wide array of features, it also offers support for software plugins. To learn how to install these useful applications, please refer to the following resources.
Occasionally, you may run into issues with Moodle, ranging from trouble installing software to errors in normal site function. When that happens, use the following guides to help you identify the source of the problem and devise a solution.
Read More About Moodle
- How to create a Numerical Question in Moodle 2.3
- How to create a Multiple choice question in Moodle
- Setting up a Matching Question in Moodle 2.3
- Creating an Essay question in the Moodle Question bank
- Setting up a Calculated Simple question in Moodle 2.3
- How to Create Wildcards and datasets in Moodle
- Working with the calculated question Tolerance in Moodle 2.3
- Adding a Calculated multichoice question in the Moodle Question Bank
- Inserting a Calculated question in the Moodle Question Bank
- Creating categories in the Moodle Question Bank