When you are creating a page, often you will want to add an picture. In this tutorial we will show you how to add an Image to a page in Mambo.
Add an Image to a Page:
- Upload the image you want to add to the page using FTP. If you are not familiar with the directory structure, I recommend reading this article: What directory should I put my files in?
- Login to the Admin Section for Mambo.
- Choose the page you want to add the image to, by rolling your mouse over Content and clicking All Content Items.
- Click the name of the article that you want to add an image to. In my tests I am choosing a page called New Article.
- When the article opens, click in the large field the general area where you want the image located. Then, click the Insert / edit image button.
- An Insert/edit image box will popup. In the image URL field enter the address for the image you uploaded in step 1.
- Click the Save button.
Congratulations, now you know how to add an image to a page in Mambo!