How to Hide Article Titles in Joomla 3.1
If you want to hide an article's title in Joomla 3.0, you can configure this within the article's options. In this tutorial, we'll review the Show Title setting in Joomla 3.0.
Joomla 3.0 gives the following description for the Show Title option:
If set to Show, the article title is shown.
Hiding an article title in Joomla 3.0:
- Log into your Joomla 3.0 admin dashboard
- In the top menu, click Content and then click Article Manager
- You will then see a list of all of your articles. Click the title of the article you want to hide the title of
- In the list of tabs at the top of the page, click the Article Options tab
- Find the Show Title option, click Hide next to it, and then click the Save button in the top left of the page.
In the table below, you can see how this setting affects how our article is displayed. The title of the article is Test Article 1
Show Title: Show Show Title: Hide
During our testing, simply setting Show Title will not hide the title. You also need to set the option Show Author to hide as well.
Joomla Community Google+ Hangout #3
June 3rd, 2014
Thank you @RustyJoomla for letting me speak on the Joomla Community Google+ Hangout!
Support Center LoginOur Login page has moved, Click the button below to be taken to the login page.
2014-08-25 8:40 am
follow the same options and article still remains vissible